Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pudding/Food Fight!

Some girls that we are really good friends with in the ward decided to throw a pudding fight last night. I had been working on homework really hard all day, so I got talked into joining, and I am glad I did! This is my very first food fight! Besides pudding, we used yogurt, oats and flour.
This is the before picture of the girls! Kristi, Mandy (my new roommate), Laura, Me, Lindsay, and Bonnie

This is our "fierce" photo.
All of us!


This is the girl's after shot.



All of us, after the fight was over. One of the boys snuck ketchup into the fight...and targeted me with it, I think I had at least 1/2 a bottle squeezed onto my head. I shampood a few times last night, so I think I smell okay now!


WooHoo for food fights! We are probably going to do it again sometime. :)
Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Thanks for posting, April! Looks like a grand 'ole time! Enjoy those college years...they are the best!