Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lately...

Hello everyone! Since there hasn't been a new post in a while...I figured I would give you an update!



Steph and I got to fire the cannon at the game! We get shirts next time that say "I fired George Q!" (George Q is the cannon's name)

Steph and I went to True Blue Football. There are big slip and slides with blue foam shooting down them...it was fun!

We did a freshman year roommate reunion, although Megan couldn't come, it was a lot of fun!


This is the six of us from freshman year, reinacting our favorite pic from that year! It was Kristie's birthday party! We had a huge party and our whole ward showed up! (At least all the guys :)) Hope everyone is doing well! BYE!



1 comment:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Thanks for posting, April! I didn't know about the canon! That's great. Looks like you're having a blast and doing great! And that's what we like to hear :) But we miss you!